Propane & Natural Gas Tune-Ups & Repairs
Propane and natural gas are two of the most common fuels used for heating and cooking in homes and businesses. Because propane can power many of your home’s needs, taking care of your system is essential. Simply give us a call to get started!
Propane or Natural Gas Tune-Ups In RI
At Sunshine Fuels & Energy Services, the safety of your home and family is important to us. Regular tune-ups help maintain the safety, efficiency and lifespan of your equipment. A tune-up from Sunshine consists of a safety check into your system including:
- Inspection of the gas lines and connections to ensure that there are no leaks
- Inspection and cleaning of the burners and combustion chamber to ensure that they are operating efficiently
- Inspection and cleaning of the pilot light or ignition system
- Inspection of the flue or chimney to ensure that it is clear of any obstructions
- Inspection and replacement of any worn or damaged parts, such as the thermocouple or gas valve
Schedule Your Tune-Up
Tune-ups should be scheduled at least once a year, ideally in the fall before the heating season begins, or in the spring when it ends. If you notice any problems with your propane or natural gas system, such as unusual odors or noises, it is important to schedule a tune-up as soon as possible! Call Sunshine today to schedule your natural gas or propane tune-up!