Is an Oil Pricing Plan Right for Me?
As the warmer summer weather begins to roll into Rhode Island, purchasing fuel may not be top of mind, but Sunshine Fuels & Energy Services is here to explain exactly why it should be. Buying heating oil as you need it throughout the winter months can make for unpredictable budgeting, unnecessary hassle, and overpayment resulting from peak-season cold-weather rates. That’s one of a few reasons why homeowners in your area sign up for an oil pricing plan. Keep reading this blog post to learn whether an oil pricing plan is right for you!
How to Take Advantage of Better Oil Pricing All Year Long
Step 1: Learn How Our Oil Pricing Plans Work
It’s simple! We recommend starting your oil pricing plan in summer. We have a variety of oil pricing plans that you can choose from, including our Full-Service Plan, our Basic Plan, our SmartPay Budget Plan, and our Price Cap Plan. Each plan has its own unique benefits and features, and you can even bundle your oil pricing plan with a service plan to be utterly worry-free this winter.
Step 2: Determine Which Oil Pricing Plan Is Right for You
Wondering how to make the choice that is best for your family’s comfort and budget? This information may help you decide.
- Automatic oil delivery
- Eligibility for Price Cap, SmartPay, and Service Plans
- NO EXTRA CHARGES for emergency service labor during regular business hours
- SAVE 25¢-35¢ per gallon of heating oil compared to the Full-Service Plan
- Automatic delivery available
- After hours and weekends, labor is time and a half and double on holidays
- No service plans are available
SmartPay Budget Plan
- Takes the guesswork out of your heating oil bills
- We monitor your previous years’ fuel usage and make estimates about your next year’s needs based on weather, temperature preferences, and your home’s size
- Total divided into either 10 or 12 months, depending on which plan you prefer
Price Cap Plan
- Take control of your heating oil bill
- Establish a price ceiling that your oil price won’t exceed throughout the length of your contract
- If the market’s price per gallon falls below your price cap, you pay the lower price
Step 3: Estimate Your Payment(s)
Get an idea of your anticipated monthly budget payment before signing up! Sunshine Fuels & Energy Services will provide you with an estimated amount. Just ask!
Step 4: Sign Up with Ease
After calculating your anticipated monthly payment, signing up for your oil pricing plan is quick and easy. Simply contact the experts for assistance.
Step 5: Enjoy Your Season!
Taking just a few moments to plan and protect your fuel price can save you time, money, and stress for the entire year. Once you’re signed up, sit back, relax, and enjoy your season.
Ready to Enroll in an Oil Pricing Plan? Contact Sunshine Fuels & Energy Services Today
Simply contact Sunshine Fuels & Energy Services online or give our office a call at (401) 253-7781 today to let us know you’re interested in an oil pricing plan! Our highly trained customer service representatives will be happy to walk you through the enrollment process and answer any questions you may have. And remember, we’re here for your furnace and boiler installations as well as maintenance and tune-ups!